wholesale puerh tea cake
Buy good quality shu puerh tea cake ripe pu erh online for sale. Shop Chinese authentic yunnan cha wholesale puerh tea cake Dayi Menghai 357g from online store with benefits of weight loss and cardiovascular benefits & reduction in cholesterol.
Pu-erh tea (pronounced POO-air)
Year: 2021/01/01/ – 2022/10/25
Net weight: 357g
Origin, Menghai, yunan, China
Category: ripe pu erh
Series: Golden needle white lotus – ” the buds are as tight and thin as needles, and the golden tips stand out,
It is “Golden Needle”. The color is chestnut and grayish white,
The breath of lotus fragrance, with “lotus rhyme”, is called “white lotus”.
Hence the name “Golden Needle White Lotus”
It’s made entirely of buds and small leaves.
The liquor is very smooth with a gorgeous clarity. Definite notes of wood, dark chocolate, and cherry with of course an earthy quality one expects from ripes. It has a very pleasing light mouthfeel, very elegant.
Pu’er or pu-erh is a variety of fermented tea produced in Yunnan province, China. The town of Pu’er is named after the tea that is produced close by.
ripe pu erh tea benefits
Ripe Puer Tea with full flavor and mellow taste has long been valued in Chinese herbalism for its vast benefits which include weight loss and cardiovascular benefits & reduction in cholesterol.
how to brew pu erh tea cake
As the puerh has been compressed into tea cakes, also called “Bing” or “Bingcha” in China, you’ll need a tea knife to pry of the leaves before you can start brewing.
1. Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil 100oC (212℉).
2. Preheat your cup with boiling water, then discard the water.
3. “awaken’ the leaves”. A traditional brewing process starts with rinsing pu erh. This simply means that you should discard the first steep. The reason for rinsing pu erh is first and foremost to ‘awaken’ the leaves. This is particularly important for pu erh as they’re often times compressed. Rinsing allows the tea to loosen up and unfurl somewhat, allowing for a more optimal brew. You can apply a rinsing time of 6 seconds.
4. Pour boiling water full of the teapot and then brush away the bubbles floating in the water with the lid of the teapot. Wait about 30 seconds.
5. Usually Puerh tea can brewed more than ten infusions, higher quality tea more infusions. Place a basket strainer over your cup and pour the tea so that any leaves will be caught by the strainer. The following infusions should add more 10 seconds brewing time.
how much pu erh tea to use? Approximately 3-4g of Pu-erh tea per 200ml of water
how long to steep pu erh tea? About about 30 seconds for the first brew and add more 10 seconds brewing time brewing time for the following infusions.
There are no reviews yet.