xiao qing gan tea
Chinese tea in dried orange. Best value xiao qing gan tea from China online sale. Unique gan pu cha xiaoqinggan royal level wholesale.
20 pieces Xiao Qing Gan Pu’er Tea (gan pu cha) (12.5grams each approximately)
Taste: Earthy, woodsy flavor with licorice aftertaste.
two years after the date of manufacture.
About the product
1. The Coolest Tea Ever: Xiao Qing Gan Pu’er Tea is the coolest Innovation and the boldest trial of tea beverages ever. Top grade XINHUI orange peel which originates from the Core production Zone wraps up imperial-grade YUNNAN ripe Pu’er tea leaf, the hottest tea of 2018. Brew the whole orange with the peel. If you like deeper Pu Er taste, break the orange up or pierce a hole under the
2. Peak Luxurious Enjoyment: The peel of Xiao Qing Gan (junior green orange) exudes rich aroma, while the Ripe Pu’er Tea tastes smooth and silky. Creating a perfect combination for maximum enjoyment when taken. Sip in the hot clear red tea brew and breathe out full, fresh aroma. With this great delight, life could never be better.
3. Premium-grade materials and craft: The XINHUI orange peel is worldwide famous and our from XINHUI’s Core Zone possessing a better quality. The imperial-grade ripe Pu’er tea has the best quality.
The raw material is TOP notch grade and purely organic. The craft employed in its production is purely organic and ecology. Air dried in sunshine at least 7 days, then baked under a low temperature (<45℃) for a long time, slowly to ensure that the active ingredients are preserved maximally.
4. Great health benefits: It’s helpful for improving health conditions of today’s urban dwellers. The peel of Xiao Qing Gan (junior green orange) enhances digestion, is good for lung and respiratory tract, and also acts as an antioxidant. The ripe Pu’er tea is good for regulating the balance of the stomach, helps to reduce high blood pressure and blood fat. The Xiao Qing Gan Pu’er Tea helps more in regulating people’s health. That’s Why is it recommended as a daily drink.
5. Easy to prepare and Cost-Effective: Put one Xiao Qing Gan Pu’er tea into your jug/cup, with 95-100℃ hot water to brew it for a few minutes; Then the aroma is released perfectly. Very convenient for travel-goers, during work, camping, party/get-together, or relax alone, etc. One Xiao Qing Gan Pu’er Tea can make at least 4L hot tea brew (> 20 cups of coffee) without diminishing the flavor, very cost-effective. Simple dump it in the trash when used up. Easy to make and clean as bagged tea. Great gift for those who like to stock exotic.
There are no reviews yet.