pu erh tuo cha
Buy Chinese tea raw pu erh tuocha 100g + Shu Pu erh 200g set pack online. Pu erh mini tuo cha from the Ancient Tea Trees of Southern Yunnan online for sale. Recommend to drink Chinese weight loss tea one hour after meal.
If you’re looking for a great gift, buying this package with both shou (fermented) and sheng (raw) Pu erh tea along with the book The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane (Lisa See) – great for tea lover or anyone who enjoys something a bit extra special. A few things you should pay attention to:
1. The tissue paper they come in is a wrapper, not meant to be put into your teapot with the ball of tea.
2. Rinse it by adding boilded water and pouring it off immediately.
3. no need for milk as there is absolutely no bitter or acidic aftertaste.
4. And you could make it for for boiling Chinese tea eggs. lol
- Production license number: SC11453282234355
Brand: Zhongjihao (stock number 838212)
Production address: Menghai County. Xishuangbanna, Yunnan Province, CHINA
List of ingredients: Yunnan Da Yeh (‘broad leaf’) Saiqing (Sun Dried) Puerh
Store-method: cool, dry place, away from temperature fluctuations and odors, such as those from the kitchen, as tea absorbs odors and this will affect the flavor of the tea.
Expiration date: The longer the storage, the better the tea gets.
Food additives: no
Net weight: 300g (10.5822 Oz)=100g sheng + 200g shou pu erh
Pu’er production process: Shu Pu erh
Series: Yisheng ErShou (pu erh tuocha)
Shape: Dome-shaped bowl
Category: Pu erh
Place of origin: China
Plant are: Menhai, yunnan tea region
Date of manufacture: 2016/12/01 – 2017/01/31
The difference between Shou (Ripe) and Sheng (Raw) Pu Erh Tea
Ripe Pu-erh (Puerh Shu, Fermented Tea)
This tea does go through a piling process which causes it to be a dark, rich flavor. It has a very earthy taste, and it is a more mellow tea, but it does have a thick flavor to it. Because of the fermentation process before it is packaged or compressed produced from large-leaf tea plants in Yunnan, China, the leaves are actually a reddish-brown.
Raw Pu-erh (Puerh Sheng, Non-Fermented Tea)
This is a tea that does not go through the piling process, which is called raw pu-erh, it is harvested and stored naturally. The color of the tea is light yellowish green. The longer that you store this tea, the mellower that it will get. With this style of tea, it has a very fresh smell to it, it can be bitter, but generally has a sweet aftertaste and we would call it bitter sweet taste. Aged sheng is much more vibrant, lively, and complex.
With Pu-erh tea, the packaging is generally two different colors, that is how people tell them apart and get to purchase the tea that they like. Red for compressed Ripe Pu-erh and green for compressed Raw Pu-erh.
Chinese Diet Tea Pu Erh Tea Weight Loss drinking time
- The best time to drink a cup of Pu erh tea for weight loss goals is one hour after a meal, so that the Pu-erh tea can remove excess grease and help your body eliminate unwanted and leftover, hard-to-digest fats.
- Not recommend for pregnant and nursing women, not for those who are during her period.