Buy authentic Chinese good qualit Zhongjihao Yunnan Ancient Trees Sheng Puerh Raw Pu erh Tea 30g Sweet Language youth series online for sale. Loose leaf sheng pu erh tea for weight loss health benefits. It has a rich flavor, mellow and sweet and can be resteped 7 times.
Why young people have stopped drinking tea? We started looking at a whole range of things for inspiration. Then comes this creative and cool designs. Loose leaf and small package tea is the good alternative to coffee in office. By drinking one cup of pu-erh tea a day, you can help to lower your risk of heart disease while enjoying a delicious, soothing beverage. Higher HDL cholesterol levels have been associated with a lower risk of heart disease.
Pu-erh tea (pronounced POO-air)
Net weight: 30g
Series: early spring flower language youth series
Origin: yunan, China
Category: raw pu erh tea
production date: 2018-10-17 to 2018-10-17
Pu’er or pu-erh is a variety of fermented tea produced in Yunnan province, China. The town of Pu’er is named after the tea that is produced close by.
raw pu erh tea benefits
The health benefits of Puerh:Helps losing weight; Preventing cancer; Protecting teeth; Protecting stomach; Anti-radiation; Anti-aging.
For weight loss purpose, drink it one hour after meal.
How to Brew Loose Leaf Pu-erh
1. Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil 100C (212℉).
2. Preheat your cup with boiling water, then discard the water.
3. Using about 1 teaspoon (3 grams) of loose leaf tea for every 8-10 ounces of water. Rinse the tea leaves and discard the water directly. It helps wake the tea leaves as well.
4. Allow the leaves to steep for 3 minutes. And enjoy your first steep.
5. It can easily go 7 brews while remaining interesting to drink.