da hong pao tea for sale
Buy Oolong Da Hong Pao Most Expensive Tea Big Red Robe online with health benefits activating blood circulation, dissolving stasis. Good for skin and dredging collaterals. Da hong pao tee kaufen prix ranging from 75USD to 1846USD. Ta hong pao tea for sale.
Shipping from China which may take about 2-4 weeks
Brand name: tianfu tea
Category: da hong pao oolong tea
Production license number: SC11435078200193
product standard number: GB/T 18745
ingredients: wuyi da hong pao tea
storage methods: a cool and dry place, odor free
Shelf life: 730 days
net weight: 200g
da hong pao most expensive tea
“Historically labelled as “bohea”, another name for the “Wuyi” region of Fujian Province China, is where some of the most cherished tea plants are cultivated. “Yan Cha” or “Cliff/Rock Tea” owes its name to the natural haven these plants thrive in. Nestled in and around the cliffs of a nature preserve, rock oolong tea plants enjoy a very unique terroir consisting of mineral rich soil, limestone cliffs, bamboo forests, and many rivers. The prestige of Wuyi teas are simply something every tea drinker must experience! Inviting aromas and complex post production techniques create this highly sophisticated classical category within the world of tea.”
Famous Wuyi rock da hong pao big red robe – a heavily oxidized, dark oolong tea.
Wuyi rock tea representative – Tastes mellow and thick with sweet and fresh aftertaste
Independent Packing Bag. 10g/bag. 20 bags/pot.
Perfect gift ideas for tea lovers in your life.
Original Da Hong Pao big red robe oolong tea with 16 steps processing to make just a cup of great tea.
Can be steeped up to 6 times with almost the same color and aroma.
Packaging Box with traditional Chinese character tea “cha” variants design.
These leaves are tightly rolled and present a greenish brown color.
Tastes mellow and thick with sweet and fresh aftertaste.
Da Hong Pao tea is a semi-oxidized tea to 40% resulting in large dark green leaves with brownish tones.
da hong pao tea health benefits
This oolong tea is rich in polyphenols, a natural antioxidant that accounts for many of the great benefits tea has to offer. It is good for skin, activating blood circulation, dissolving stasis and dredging collaterals. Da Hong Pao tea may help provide vitamin C when you most need it. Vitamin C performs a variety of functions within the skin, including stimulating new collagen, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
How to brew Da Hong Pao
1. Fill both the teapot and the cup about halfway with hot water to preheat them. Tilt them a bit so that the water creeps up the side and then rotate them so the insides get wet all the way around. Then pour the water out.
2. Put 2 teaspoons of tea leaves into the teapot. If using a different vessel, use 2 teaspoons for every 8 oz. (236 ml) of water.
3. Fill the teapot with 90-95oC (194-205oF) water.
4. Place the lid on the teapot and let the tea steep for 1 minute.
5. Pour the tea into the teacups and enjoy your tea!
6. You can get 6-8 infusions out of this Da Hong Pao. Increase the steeping time 30 seconds to 1 minute for each infusion. How many infusions you do depends entirely on your taste. Experiment.
Use the amounts given in these instructions as a rough guide. If you find the resulting tea too weak, add more tea leaves; if it is too strong, reduce the amount of leaves used. Similarly, try increasing or decreasing the steeping times.