dian hong loose leaf black tea
Buy yunnan dian hong loose leaf black tea online with health benefits skin, Weight Loss, regulate cholesterol levels, improve heart health, boost immunity and energy levels.
Chinese Yunnan Loose leaf Dianhong black tea is a fermented tea and pours a medium brown color, a type of relatively high-end Chinese black tea. A sweet taste and smell, gentle aroma and the ability to steep for a while without the tea getting astringent.
- Production license number: SC11453282234355
- Brand: Zhongjihao (stock number 838212)
- Production address: Menghai County. Xishuangbanna, Yunnan Province, CHINA
- List of ingredients: Yunnan Fenqing Dian Hong
- Store-method: cool, dry place, away from temperature fluctuations and odors, such as those from the kitchen, as tea absorbs odors and this will affect the flavor of the tea.
- Expiration date: 3 years
- Food additives: no
- Net weight: 150g (5.29109 ounces)
- Package: dian hong loose leaf black tea
- Series: Xiang Hongluo
- Category: Dian Hong
- Level: High
- Place of origin: China
- Taste: It has rich, mellow taste and long-lasting fragrance/ ancient tree flavor which may remind you of the English Breakfast but much richer
1. Use 5 grams of tea per 200ml of water.
2. Heat water to 100 C degrees (212 F) and steep for 3 – 5 minutes minute.
3. Add 30 secs to subsequent infusions.
4. Adjust the amount of leaf, steeping time according to your preference.Takes a few weeks to come in from China, so order ahead.
- Date of manufacture: 2016/03/01 – 2017/03/30
black tea benefits skin
The anti-oxidant, anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory properties present in tea helps keep your skin healthy and glowing. Green tea and black tea contain caffeine and are super-rich in catechins and polyphenols, two antioxidants that are known to fight acne and ageing.
black tea benefits for weight loss
Researchers from the University of California report that black tea could produce healthy gut bacteria and even boost your metabolism.
Chinese Diet Tea Black Tea Weight Loss drinking time
- The best time to drink a cup of Chinese black tea for weight loss goals is one hour after a meal, so that the black tea can remove excess grease and help your body eliminate unwanted and leftover, hard-to-digest fats.
- Not recommend for pregnant and nursing women, not for those who are during her period.